SMO or Social Media Marketing can be defined as marketing a product / service or establishing a brand through Social media which can be said as the collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration. There are numerous channels that can be categorized under social media including social media websites, forums, blogs, microblogging sites, social bookmarking and tagging sites, social curation, wikis etc.
Since past few years, social media has emerged as a powerful digital marketing channel that has now become an important part of any digital or internet marketing campaign. Every business, brand and personality is embracing the media to build their online brand and reputation. Let’s learn why social Media Marketing has now become an integral part of any internet marketing campaign:
Build Reach: Social Media enable users to access content by looking at updates from their friends, through searches and Ads. The media is very helpful in building online reach and delivering messages through the channels of social media.
Build Relationships: Social Media is perhaps one of the most effective ways to build relationships. Businesses are using the platform now to build their relationship with customers, vendors & partners.
Build Brand: Social Media is an incredible means to build an online brand. It gives businesses an opportunity to create brand advocacy and awareness.
- Plan & Strategize a Campaign: After taking the course, you will be able to plan and strategize an effective social media marketing campaign for any particular business, brand or website. Not every channel is powerful enough for all types of businesses. After doing the social media course, you will be able to plan a campaign according to the business needs and deliverables.
- Create & Execute the Campaign: You will be able to create and execute the plan by yourself after doing the social media marketing training.
- Use the media effectively for lead generation
- Monitor and measure ROI of the campaign
- Plan, create and execute multi-channel social media strategy
- What is social media?
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- How and why Social Media Marketing is different?
- What is viral marketing & what is its importance?
- What are social signals?
- Relationship of SMM & SEO
- Various SMM platforms
- Case studies
- Understanding Facebook marketing
- Creating Facebook profile, page and group
- Difference between a Facebook profile and page
- How to increase likes and fans?
- Fan engagement
- How to create Facebook ads?
- Types of Facebook ads
- Facebook best practices
- Importance of Pinterest
- Creating & following pins
- Using twitter for brand identity
- How to increase Twitter followers?
- Who to follow in Twitter?
- Understanding Twitter analytics
- Tools to listen and measure influence on Twitter
- Twitter advertising
- How to create campaigns
- Understanding types of ads
- Tools for Twitter marketing
- Creating YouTube channel
- Uploading and optimizing videos on YouTube
- Understanding YouTube analytics
- Using YouTube for business
- Understanding LinkedIn
- Difference between individual profile & company page
- Understanding LinkedIn groups
- Using LinkedIn as a marketing platform
- Understanding LinkedIn advertising
- Understanding online branding
- Why online branding is important for businesses?
Find out how this training will accelerate your career or business in this highly competitive online world. Call us now/Fill the form.
- Live instructor-led sessions
- Training provided by industry leaders
- Internship Opportunities
- Hands-on Projects and Assignments
- Training with real life case studies
- 100% Placement Assistance for both freshers & experts